Client Success Manager, Stockholm Sweden
Matt Ramerman, CEO, Co-Founder Vehicle
Who we are:
Vehicle is revolutionizing how brands connect with mobile first consumers through our one-of-a-kind personalized video advertising and marketing platform. We work tirelessly everyday to make marketing and advertisements more relevant to the consumers we are targeting.
Our solution provides marketers the ability to manage and execute mobile marketing & advertising campaigns across the mobile and social eco-system from acquisition to retention, using personalized video and rich media all from one powerful platform. At the
heart of Vehicle’s platform is a hyper-targeted personalization engine, allowing our client’s to dynamically render all media formats from video to text – enabling a true one-to-one connection with our client’s consumer anywhere they live within the mobile ecosystem.
In addition to being a technology company, Vehicle provides full agency services from strategic planning through creative development and production. Our expertise is video and rich media specifically produced for the unique demands of the mobile channel.
Vehicle is a wholly owned subsidiary of CLX Communications.
CLX Communication’s mission is to simplify global cloud communications and to find a niche by serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. In order
to do this CLX has developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allows us to quickly and efficiently build bridges between different players in the market.
CLX Communication’s mission is to keep adapting to the changing markets, communications use cases and grow our product portfolio, from Messaging, to Voice and now on to Message Personalization. Our core value however remains to deliver the highest quality products through deep Tier 1 integrations with mobile operators around the
CLX Communications is based in Stockholm, Sweden with over 30 offices world-wide.
What you will do:
As Manager of Client Success, you are the company’s front-line manager supporting our European clients’ day-to-day execution of our programs. Both the client and internal teams are looking to you for leadership and to ensure that we are delivering on necessary
expectations. In this function, a critical success factor is to become an integral part of your clients’ structure, and to have your clients’ business a key focus of your business life. You must understand your clients’ organizations beyond just your key contacts – its people and
culture, its philosophy, its expectations and overall business plans for the future.
- Overall client satisfaction of the Vehicle services and technologies.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization, driving new business
- On-going organic growth of that business relationship as measured by revenue.
- Successful internal execution of client sponsored initiatives and campaigns.
- On-going client-side advocacy for Vehicle technologies.
- Internal client advocacy – helping internal team understand needs and objectives of our client’s business. As a result of that understanding, champion and establish better internal systems & processes to ensure efficient and successful client program execution.
- Project Management (on time; on budget).
- Managing client campaign budgets.
1. Financial growth of your key accounts
2. Overall health of key client relationships.
Experience / Skill set:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing from the client or agency side.
- Direct Marketing experience mandatory.
- Experience with mobile and/or digital channels a bonus.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Passion for client service & advocacy.
- High degree of comfort working with a young company with developing systems & process.
- Self-managed, self-starter.
- Ability to help convey a vision for your client they are unable to see themselves.
- Strong strategic skill set and insight.
- Strong client and internal leadership, strategic partnering skills, and presentation prowess.
- Experience managing complex communications projects including, but not limited to: major direct marketing campaigns [email & mobile] and/or large-scale digital advertising campaigns.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Should be comfortable working in a team environment, providing leadership and motivation.