Atlanta, GA ♦ San Francisco, CA ♦ Los Angeles, CA ♦ Seattle, WA
Who are we?
CLX Communications is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 30 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry.
Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. These clients are complimented by a strong small/medium business base and developer community. We provide Messaging, Voice, Video, and Verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients.
The CLX mission is enriching engagements between enterprises and people. In order to accomplish our goals, we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allow us to quickly and efficiently build relationships with a variety of players in our business.
Simply put, our mission is: Enriching engagement
Why “engagement”? Engagement is the ultimate value of using the very intimate and personal mobile channel. And mobile is the ultimate engagement tool.
Why “enriching”? We have a rich toolbox with a variety of powerful proven solutions which enrich the value of business-to-people interaction.
- Manage and grow a number of our Enterprise clients ensuring all receive exceptional service and support
- Work collaboratively to grow existing accounts, monitor account escalations and ensure overall account health
- Assist assigned accounts with the launch of new campaigns, products, services and markets
- Contribute to forecasting, tracking, account reviews and product planning meetings
- Support Sales Executives/Account Directors on prospect opportunities by creating implementation plans and activities for onboarding and traffic migrations
- Key measures of success: customer satisfaction, customer retention, account growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of account management or sales experience ideally in a technology B2B business
- Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services is a plus as is having a keen interest in mobile communications (A2P SMS, MMS, OTT, IoT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships
- High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
CLX believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought by the CLX Social Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community.
- Wellness program
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V